Three Red Roses
Guess I’m the only one who doesn’t know the meaning of three red roses.
I’ve been watching that red rose bush for half a month, from buds till completely bloomed. There were three red roses in hand, taken from the bush. The thing I saw in the eyes was confirmed after I checked the meaning of three red roses. Even the rose emoji has the meaning of love. Hence my rose means my love. I felt like a fool again, always ignored the metaphorical meaning under objects. Don’t you know the game rule? Why did you still fall?
Besides, I’m just a very bored person without ambition, what’s the reason to fall for me? The smiles and the way you looked at me couldn’t lie. I knew the answer when I asked myself whether you liked me, why?
How long can this feeling last? If it is not forever then just take it as a game.
Comments
Post a Comment