House Price

Not the first time I checked the house price there.

Last time, probably last year, I checked the houses located in the city center, plus the facilities and the educational resources near the houses. I even searched the best middle school where many celebrities used to study in. 

This time, I searched it again just because I saw the subtitle on a video. I clicked the video, which depicted the state from various aspects. Including the brief comparison of the housing price in different cities. Hence I searched the average salary and daydreamed how many years it would take to own a house there if I was a local. The simplest math result showed that if I had a normal job, and the spending of income is zero, I could afford a house after five years. 

Hey you, yeah, you, come back, don't go too far. What's the point to do the calculation if you have never been there? You ain't creating fictional life! 

For the bigger subtitle on the unexpectedly-seen video when I scrolled my phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue vs Red

Aroma

O My Love