A Pro Help Is Needed
As you know, processing the deep meanings hidden in words has oft been a vexation for me. I'm no more than a pariah with legs like jelly in a world where the obscurity is trendy. However, sometimes I do want some help from the virtuoso to understand the exquisite metaphors, well, if there was anyone I could ask, for free. I'm not sure if the description is metaphorical or not but it's somehow intriguing, I can't get it out of my mind. Here we go --
A famous writer emerged joyously from the tropical jungle akin to a monkey, with bananas and a bottle of drink in hands.
Is it the identity replacement or combination? I'm bewildered.
Thanks for reading the cyclic overthinking of an overthinker.
Not dead yet, not forgotten yet, I'm incubating the letter like an aged hen. Death and oblivion scare me not.
Comments
Post a Comment