Social Distance

At the moment they sat to two different rows of seats with an empty seat next to each of them, I thought I was in Scandinavia.

6 p.m., rush hour. I stood in a bus next to the backdoor. Three ladies sat in three different rows, nobody sat in the empty seats beside them. Two other ladies stood near me, I assumed they didn't feel like to sit as me. I was wrong, two sitting ladies got off the bus in the next stop, the standing ones immediately moved to the seats.

Is it their societal norm or they were just introverts? Thinking of last time when I sat to the seat next to a guy who read a book, hopefully àI did not frighten them. I was exhausted as hell, I'd sit on the floor if there was no seat. I had to stared at my phone the whole way to feel less awkward, though. 

How many of you care a lot about how you look like in others' eyes? Is it very comfortable to be the perfect piece in their eyes? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue vs Red

Aroma

O My Love