Your Darkness is Safe in Me

The toothache in my half-lost tooth is killing me tonight. In this sleepless night, I think of a song, more precisely, the MV of this song. The first time I heard it was from a blog, where the blogger posted a song regularly. Since I forgot the username and password to that blog that I followed the blogger, I can't go back there again. As usual, I don't remember the blogger's name either. I'm not good at keeping names in mind.

I like the poignant expression of sorrow in the song, but if you indicate that would be us, then, I'm afraid I can't agree with you. Feel free to mock me, blame me, hate me or torture me. Say me is a ridiculous joke, say it is just all for the attention you think I desperate for, say I'm just too bored, say I'm not qualified for a life, say whatever you want, it doesn't matter. Feel free to react, to create. You must think the water from my pathetic eyes is hilarious, that's why you asked me to wipe my eyes with my toes. Well I prefer tissues, or your t-shirt, your polo shirt. I'm gonna clean my eyes and nose by your shirts, you'd better prepare more shirts if one day I knock on your window, climb inside. Yeah, I don't want tissues if you're around, I want your shirts.

I suddenly realised I had told you the reason, the reason or the explanation I've looked for, from the very beginning, no, that was before the beginning.

Name of the song? The loneliest. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue vs Red

Aroma

O My Love