Proposition Composition

I never truly did it well despite decades of infiltration in the training of this writing style. In order to get a high score in the language class, one must demonstrate some aesthetic arguments in the essays according to the prescribed heading, which can be a few sentences of words of some pictures. There is a format for it, the final score is positively related to the level of the obedience of the format.

Writing for grades is like chewing food to prevent death. Compared with other full-A students, my outcome was just an unaesthetic scribble even if I did my best to comply with the format. 

The journey was long enough for me to encounter some exceptions that stirred up my anxiety of being in the center of the spotlight when my words were read twice by the teachers in front of the classmates. I was irritated by the character's pathetic reaction in the face of her miserable life, so I put the format behind, I let the true thoughts on my mind to guide my pen. I did not expect any grades or attention. But most of the time, amongst the shiny talents, I was no more than a mundane who tried so hard to conform to the format to get few more scores.

I look up those who can understand the format well and create something with authentic personal esthetics in the sphere. Starvation and poverty will never knock on their doors.

The glory of triumph will never shine on those who can't understand the game instructions, can't strategically maximize each character's strength within the game rules. Smile, say bitter is sweet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue vs Red

Aroma

O My Love