Punctilious Bite
In that morning, when I photographed the drink I bought to flavor the nut filling for a festival pastry, I did not know I would be asked to not consume booze until March. As a result, the unopened drink rested peacefully in the cabinet with another one.
When I went to two stores, spent a fortune to collect all the nuts for the filling, I did not know I couldn't make it before the festival. Nor did I know the festival was wasted in the hospital, even though no locals here celebrated the festival.
The tetanus vaccine injected into my right back added a new level of distended pain, which I never knew in the past decades. My right arm malfunctioned for one day, whilst the bite was in my right leg.
Thanks to the bite, I'm no longer into booze, moreover, I haven't sipped a drop of coffee for long time.
Now I'm used to stay away from animals, apart from staying away from humans.
Comments
Post a Comment