I was watching a fairytale-themed proposal video while I heard the song -- fairy tale, playing in the hallway. I smiled, though I could not imagine how I'd feel if I got proposed. Proposal, wedding, gender reveal... I may never know how they feel like, so I never skip a frame of others' happiest moments when I watch them.
My Tears. I gotta cry, now. How many times? How many times have I told you to not cry when you thought of him? Look what you've done today! I warned you to hold back the urge to drop that broken pearl necklace from your eyes. Look what you're doing now! Crying your fucking heart out the same as that day in the city where you two met? You're not even in that town now! 10000km away from where you met. 188438400 seconds have passed since that day! Allow me cry for ten minutes please, then, I can continue to numb my mind by the endless trivialities. Physical pain is the cure to that invisible yet so much more painful chat in my mind.
Comments
Post a Comment