Big Shoes

The shackles on my heart were unfastened since the day I wore my big pink samdals for hours of ceaseless job. No rest in between so I compress it to 1.5-3 hours. 

It's boring and exhausting. At first I could feel some excitement from stomping on my dignity and clean fingers, now I mostly feel bored, nothing else. I'd leave as fast as possible for other things than wasting time on the boredom. The last time I knew the impact of shoe size was few days before the first surgery in my life. The ache under my swollen feet equaled to stepping onto knifes.

I recalled those high heels sitting in the offices for eight hours a day. I'd suggest everyone who has to sit or stand long time to wear comfortable bigger shoes. For the sake of health. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue vs Red

Aroma

O My Love