Repetition

I usually think about the reasons behind it when the same phenomenon happened more than one time. Here I'm going to talk about why people kept asking the same thing to start a casual chat.

1. The amnesia followed by age, the memorial capacity in brain descends. As a result, the chatter can't remember the same topic have been chatted not long ago, and the questions have been answered.
2. The chatter they want to chat to has no value in their brain so the brain didn't give a space to remember the previous chat.
3. To stay in the habitué zone of knowledge, to avoid the awkward of the mention of something foreign.

I don't tell them the same thing has been said last time because I want to play dumb. I personally prefer to hold the belief that they think the person they chat with means nothing to them, that's why they can't remember the topic have been chatted before. I don't chat to people much. I remembered once in college when I chatted with a classmate for a long time to make her feel better, I was out of breath, I had to pause to inhale deeply to catch my breath. I'm never a talkative person, I feel better when people around me just ignore my existence. But they always want to say something to me, I don't know why. Chatting by words is much easier than by mouth. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue vs Red

Aroma

O My Love