Write For What

With the help of AI assistants, how you think becomes more important than how you write. Writing can be done by AI. So why do I still type every letter by my fingers, in the most inefficient way?

Unlike those natives, I do it in order to keep the language on my mind, because I have no one else or no place to use the language. I don't chat online, I don't leave comments anywhere, aka engaging with people. AI is convenient for commercial writings, an straight intention to earn money by views, engagements, advertisements, ect. I don't set up goals for gaining followers to sell them my sorrow or others' pain afterward, I don't feel joy in the spotlight. I simply like the process of typing words, I write for fun. It's my dopamine. I know what I'm writing is arid, and nothing of professional. But since there is no view, my words won't pollute anyone's eyes, no worries. 

I'm just nothing in the world, my illness, including my disappearance will not splash anything on earth. Feel free to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue vs Red

Aroma

O My Love