Healing Movie

Apart from a festival feast, they sometimes watch some heartwarming movies at the Eves to wrap the year. So in the early morning around 12 a.m., I casually looked for something to watch. Then the word "healing" bumped into my eyes, not just healing, but healed millions of people. Great! Healing is more on topic than love drama at this point of the year, I finally decided to search that movie to watch.

I barely watched long movies — more than one hour, for years. My time is always ground into sand, one hour of sitting is a scarcity. Besides, when burnout hit, I had to lay down doing nothing to catch my breath, simply not in the mood to watch anything. 

This healing movie is more than two hours. I watched it on my phone in a dark room alone. I paused at 59:59, to close my eyes for a while. My tears started to wash my face, when one third of the movie left. I couldn't stop my tears. I sneezed my nose, through the glimmering phone screen, I saw some dark color on the tissue paper. I thought it'd stop in few seconds, but it didn't. It dropped to my pyjamas, then the bedsheet, my phone screen, together with trars. I thought, no way. I had to stand up to turn on the light. What a crime scene on the sofa and the floor! Blood splashed on the bedsheet like roses, all the papers on floor were red, as if someone just wiped a murder scene. 

I removed the bedsheet, picked up all the tissues, I looked at myself in the mirror, holy shit, the nose had not yet stopped bleeding, the whole nose was red. So I washed my nose while a red line dropped off my jaw. Then I changed the bedsheet. I wiped the dry blood stain on phone screen. I watched the final two minutes.

Frankly, how many people change bedsheet and wash face while watching movies? Very healing, I breathed much better, thanks to the lost blood. I should've just watched a horror movie, yeah, exactly on the festival day, like I did long time ago, at the very least I didn't change the bloody bedsheet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue vs Red

Aroma

O My Love