Inner Voice

As per my own experience, I was not born with the inner voice. I acquired it in the earliest year of adolescence, I chose to desert it before I reach the first "-ty" in my life.

Those were the happiest years in my life without inner voice talking to me all the time. I was quite extroverted and sociable, if I wanted to do anything, I'd just do it. How did I get the inner voice? By massive reading and learning, as far as I can remember. At the moment I heard the inner voice, I started to look at the world I was in differently. I thought about lots of things. Somehow I converted into an introvert. I felt nobody was interested in what I want to talk about. I did not want to talk about what they were into either. So there was only me and the deafening inner voice for years. I knew I reached the limit that year, so I inhabited the inner voice, trying to look at the world as it was, without any thoughts. Let it be, let it be... I didn't even fight back if I was kicked.

Here comes the question: is it good to have inner voice? I guess yes, but need to balance it with the reality and render it within controllable range. It's not necessary to do or not to do something based on the personal preference. It's fine to do some goofy things that others are doing. 

With that being said, I'm not used to talk in any way even though I can manage it better than those years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue vs Red

Aroma

O My Love