Read And Write

I foresee another month of poverty, for justice's sake. 

I did some research in grocery stores, at the bottom of shelves are the cheapest grains that can be mixed with veggies to make a meal relatively nutritious. Meat is not in the budget. Water purifier functions not, drinking clean water is a luxury. I don't want my kidney to filtrate the dirty water that can paint the kettle brown after boiling. As a result, I remain thirsty.

I always overestimate the amount of food I can eat, maybe my anxiety for starvation is an overthinking. From the experience of the past few years, I've found the best way to make everyday pass easier is to read, read a lot. In the recent years, I'd add writing as another way to let the time flow without concerns for the physical desires which each human has. 

All in all, “read and write” is my solution for the life stuck in poverty. To forget the empty stomach and droughty throat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue vs Red

Aroma

O My Love