Making Fun Of
Every single time, they told me the eggplant I chipped was too big, so I did some closeup observation several times today. They chipped the eggplant exactly the same size as I did. How come they were never satisfied with those I chipped? I guess their pride was on top when they instructed me to make it bigger or smaller. The most satisfying satisfaction lies in telling me no matter what I do, I do it wrong. Including one specifically told me to not cut the kelp too short, the other one curiously asked me if I had trimmed the kelp because it was too long. Yeah, in their mouths, I know nothing, I can't do anything.
Nothing feels better than making fun of me, I know, I know. They are not the first one. Someone even set up a column for making fun of me anonymously. Let's call someone the King Of Jokes.
Can't they know that whatever shape, length or width the food has, it will all become dung in the end.
Comments
Post a Comment