12 AM

12 a.m., I finished cleaning the battlefield. I sit here, the reek of dead shrimps suffuses around me, albeit I have wiped the floor covered by the trash from the overturned trash bin, twice, with soda. 

I was not here when it happened, but nobody cares about the air they breathe, I'm not sure how long the garbage will stay on the floor if I don't come back at all. 

Sitting in the silence of darkness, I struggled to not imagine where they were when it happened.  

How can I take them away without further concerns? How to terminate the problem for good?

Human beings are bestowed the magnificent brains but not all of them function probably, or for some better purposes. 

Hey, the one who plays the string, why did you put me to chew the hardest shit to the degree that my basic human rights are deprived in 2024? 

For what?! 

Why me?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue vs Red

Aroma

O My Love