Pause

One month later, near the busy street market, when the daytime started dimming, I gathered all my strength, holding a heavy bag of food, slowly followed the route I saw on the video that day. She just followed the daily routine, buying some food for lunch, yet the scriptwriter did something unacceptably brutal to her that she couldn't even passed the other side of the sidewalk. Cars were still galloping on the road, masses were still making a life by selling and buying. Yeah, thinking about what to eat tonight, what to eat tomorrow morning, exactly what life is about, right? TO EAT!!! The yellow warm light from the stores tried to torn apart the darkness to attract more buyers, the whole world functioned as if nothing had ever happened. 

I paused, I stared at the surface of the road, no trace of anything was found, only that crude asphalt pavement knew why my eyes looked for something on it. 

I carried that bag of food, I kept walking further to the next junction. I would prepare dinner tonight. 

How to survive the darkness? To become darker than the darkness. 

Mercy? Where is everyone that is supposed guard us from above at that second? Where? Oh, have mercy on whom?!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue vs Red

Aroma

O My Love