Interview
Q: You finally reached the first goal you set since the beginning, 200 posts. How do you feel about it?
A: Not easy, actually. Especially when I didn't start it for a living, and I have no skill for faking, I just did it whimsical when some sorts of emotions sparked in me so the words flow naturally. I think people name it authenticity, so yeah. I initially did some maths about how to reach the 200 faster, like, within a year. But most of the time my real life took over my plans. It took much longer than I expected. The outside world and inside world changed significantly during the 200 posts. But I made it, slowly.
Q: Do you want to say something to your audience?
A: Yes, of course. I never advertised my stuff or pay to get attention so I'm not sure why I got audience, but somehow some people or one person kept supporting me even in my darkest day that I thought I'd never post anything again. I don't know what's so attracting here but they or IT always come back here to have a look like people who travelled far far away from home but always went back to hometown to see the changes(no change most of the time). I appreciate that, really. I know I like to boast how lonely I am or how much I love to be alone in the world. The true is, deep down, I know I'm not alone and I'll never be again because someone is watching over me. That's something beyond appreciation or words.
Q: Do you feel any difference from 1 to 200?
A: Sure. I'm proud of my memory, you know. I could recall everything I posted when it was 10. But one day, when I found something I posted in the past was read again. I tried to recall what the post was about from the title, but I couldn't. So I clicked it to read again, and that's the most amazing part, I was shocked by the way I crocheted words in the past, like, today I can never post something as good as that one. Sometimes I even forgot the reason I posted it or what inspired it. I'm glad I took some time to record those moments. I regret a bit that I couldn't capture many other moments that lay in the drafts.
Q: Will you continue even though no one's watching?
A: I didn't start it to get attention, I like it so I do it. The majority of my life, I'm dancing in the dark while nobody's watching because I believed I was always alone. I'm not sure where will it leads to but I'll continue the journey no matter what.
Q: May I know your next goal?
A: Infinity.
Comments
Post a Comment