Good Bye

In the last day of June, our month, I said goodbye, casually, to notify myself what ending means, as if nothing matters.

Next second, heartache struck, same pattern, tears gathered to become a waterfall. 

Not my business anymore. Love me or not.

Just one last request: don't show me any digits or signs, plus, remove the parking lot downstair.

Later, world replied me with 10:10, a strong scooter light piercing into my eyes, a purple sky.


July 10th, 2026 

UPDATE

More and more digits indicating to that goodbye recipient are dancing in my eyes wherever I go or glance. They are a red card to make me keep in mind what I've done is a foul. A red card m ans to case the longing for one week? Because any decisions, any make-up-my-mind is ignored by the inside me's will. 

Aww, another goodbye in vain.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue vs Red

Aroma

O My Love