In Paired

Hands always get dirty even it's just the simplest task as gathering berries. I was always in a rush, the place has no more water supply, my covered-by-dirt hands always feel rough on the way back to the civilization.

Today, despite the rush after I spent extra 20 minutes on picking black currants(astonishing amount of them), I went down to the clean water running near a stream to rinse my hands, but they are not clean, no soap. Then I thought of the soapwort grown near the stairs to the stream, about the ancient people use it to wash precious clothes. Aha, next time I can take a few leaves or white flowers, squeeze the juice to wash my hands. The natural aromatic soap.

Nature is kind to the residents in it. To magically create a patch of wild soapwort next to water for those who may need it. Whenever there's a problem, there's is already a handy solution. Most of the time, we are just too subjectively blind to see the solutions, which is just right next to the problems. 

How to open thy eyes to see through it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue vs Red

Aroma

O My Love