Selfish
"Loves you or not, not your business. "
"Look at you burning for him like that. "
"That's not love."
"The other side of the story, you don't know."
"Do you ask him what position you two are in?"
...
...
Being dissed and pushed away like that, I decide to still love. I live only for my well-being in every 24 hours. I don't feel well if I stop loving you. I haven't found a way to stop loving you yet in all the time passed by. Feel free to move on towards whichever hot chicks you're fond of. But not me, moving on is not good for my well-being. You're in me, whoever I move on towards, you move with me as well.
I always lived for others' expectations, to satisfy others, to feel scared of letting others down. I'd be selfish and live for myself this time, aka, to love you. You think your silence is torment for me to live in? Nah, I'm so familiar with that, the feeling of every one hates me. Thank you for doing that to keep me in my safe spot.
Forgive my selfishness.
"Enjoy the torment"
Lucy smiles in the red burning hot magma of torment, because that's home.
Comments
Post a Comment