Stinging Solution
Amongst all the weeds I've ever pulled out, I hated those stinging leaves the most, a random slight touch makes my skin aching for one day or two. The pricks on stems easily pierce the gloves to result in a few days of stinging on my palms.
I hated it so much that I didn't even know its name, but they are so lush around. Recently I came across video clips about how to eat nettle. I noticed it's exactly the leaves spreading everywhere, the leaves I hated the most. Shocked by the various recipes focused on it, I dug a bit deeper. I dropped my jaw when I learned that it's a nutrient bomb. All its properties are solutions to the uneasy feelings in my body. It's like, the thing you detest the most is the ultimate cure to you, ma'am. Is it a test to see if I can save myself by swallowing my hatre?
Intriguing. Got another food available to feed myself leafy greens, love it. Am all in! I'd put on my heavy gloves, collect all the leaves, cook to eat, freeze for next time. I don't care how many times it has hurt my hands, arms, I'd eat them all! For the sake of my health!
Hate it? Eat it, solve it!
Comments
Post a Comment