Third Place
You say " Because I love you", meanwhile fucking other.
You think of the "Because I love you" receiver the moment your hard stone inserts the sloppy slough? No? Yes? Whatever, you chose to fuck.
You love one, you fuck the other one, very romantic, very convincing declaration — those worthless "I love you".
You don't know her. So many fish in the pond, you put her in the thrid place? What a joke.She craves only the first place, not some shadowy third place. Third place? Not her thing. Either the first or nothing.
Put away your fake romantic pretense and self-pity. Apply these four letters to those you really fuck, to those you actually milk on, and expect some touching reponse or mutual affection. Not her, she won't buy a single letter of this big word.
Say no love please, say you are too broke to afford the expensive real anytime-anywhere sex.
AND never underestimate my level of possessiveness, for my man. If you don't feel the stress of being possessed, then reconsider if I really want you.
Comments
Post a Comment