Watch For What
For gambles?
For the male rizz?
For fun?
For work?
For passion?
For glory?
For me, I watch it for a reply. Yeah, call me the most superticious audience, please.
Have I gotten the answer to my question? Yes. The invisible voice has confirmed it. I feel relieved. Suddenly, I lost interest in the final game. Because, how can I(YL) defeat the biggest winner of all time? Whoever wins, not my business.
I'd carefully bury that precious—confirmed by universe, in my mind deeply. And delve to this chaotic world all alone. Knowing that something exists only in delusions, yet, it's real and more. Only when I'm all alone entwining with the scenario of my precious, that no one can take it away, even the precious itself can't. I fret not, I got that real and more object as a company. I don't need any substitutes to say stuff to you anymore, I have that real and more in me, I'd live with it and wait to die with a smile of satisfaction. Not, that's not death , that's a happy journey to see mama again, maybe mama doesn't want to see me, such a lemon me. Then, I'd walk into the eternal darkness all alone, that's alright.
In final, I'm free.
This July day is freezing cold. As if I've never left the Artic, my soul remains in the end of the world, mixed with the whispering waves down the cliffs.
Comments
Post a Comment