Auto-pilot is good, auto-pilot is cool, auto-pilot is the future, auto-pilot is what we pursue in the industry. To free your hands, to free your judgement.
But we are humans, auto-pilot mind is unhealthy. Are you aware of the inside and outside world? Do you have those inner voices to guide you to the path aligned with your life purpose? If not, we need practice to get rid of the auto-pilot mind. Make actions consciously not the repeating habits.
Something was awaken in me at a young age, was overwhelmed, feeling everyone else can't see what I've seen and felt. I surrender to that frightening. I stopped to talked to myself in my mind. And apparently going with the flow can lead you only to the lowest spot. Right thing to do is to go with a compass, knowing where you're going. Concentrate your energy on that destination.
Can that silent mind be deafening with ideas again?
Comments
Post a Comment